Members who use any of community or forum features on ISJW must be over 18 years old. In addition, to make sure that ISJW continues to be a place that’s safe and respectful for our worldwide family, you agree to comply with the following policies in all website and community spaces:
- Respect other members’ privacy . Don’t share private or personally identifying information in public areas of the site. This applies for both sellers and buyers
- Be honest about who you are. Don’t use a fake identity and don’t lie about who you are. (Psalm 26:4)
- Be respectful towards other members. We are a family! So we would never want to use the forums or any other community space to publicly or privately belittle or undervalue or slander a specific member, shop, or item. We also want to avoid to harassing other members or post content that may promote, support, or glorify hatred.
- Don’t publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
- Don’t post spam in the forums! And don’t send spam via private messaging.
The ISJW Forums are a public space we’ve provided for the friends on ISJA where you can gather with other buyers or sellers to discuss anything you would like to talk about or get help or feedback from sellers who may be more experiences than you are.
By using ISJW’s Forums, you understand and acknowledge that:
- Your posts in the Forums are permanent (unless they are deleted by ISJW for violation of our policies).
- Your posts should be helpful, constructive, and encouraging when voicing dissent or criticism.
- Moderators may take certain actions to keep the Forums organized and helpful for everyone. Such actions are not up for public discussion.
- ISJW reserves the right to remove any inappropriate content in the Forums at any time.
- You may lose your posting privileges or be banned if you violate any community policies repeatedly.