Some photographs are irreplaceable, but time and the elements can take their toll on such fragile keepsakes. Restore them to their former glory and recapture the memories they hold. An artist’s touch can be all it takes to bring new life to an old photo!
This listing is for a Level 1 Restoration: Mild Damage – Photos are faded or discolored, and have small blemishes, but no portions of the image are missing. For more damaged photos, check out other options here (see the “You May Also Like…” section at the bottom of this page:
-Level 2 Restoration: Moderate Damage – Photos are faded or discolored, may have blemishes/tears/missing portions that do not affect the faces.
-Level 3 Restoration: Please message me for a quote if your photo has Severe Damage – Photos are very damaged, with large blemishes, tears, creases, water damage, or missing portions of the face.
(If you are unsure which level to choose, or would like a FREE quote prior to purchasing a restoration, simply email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will assist you further. If you choose to select a level on your own, any overpayments will be refunded; underpayment resulting in a balance due will be billed via PayPal)
NOTE: Purchasing this listing will give you instant access to a digital download of the scanning instructions ONLY (below) on your Receipts & Purchases page. You may wish to print the information and take it with you if your photos will be scanned at a print shop (I.E.- Office Depot, Staples, Kinkos, etc).
HOW TO ORDER:
1) Add this listing to your cart.
2) After purchasing the listing, you will be able to download and print the scanning instructions. (If you already have a high-quality digital version of your photo, you may email it to me at email@example.com)
3) If you need to scan the original photograph, please be sure to scan it at a resolution of AT LEAST 300 DPI (or 600 DPI if it is a small photo that needs enlarging) as this will determine the quality of the finished photo. Email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) If you have any special instructions or requests regarding what you would like to have done to the image, please send me an email. If portions of the face in your photo are missing, I may need other photos of the individual to complete the restoration.
After your image is sent to me, I will begin work to repair it. When completed, a watermarked proof will be emailed to you within 5-7 days (per photo), for your approval. Once you approve, I will email the final version to you as digital JPG files. You will receive a 5×7”, an 8×10” and an 11×14” version. No physical photo will be mailed.
THE FINE PRINT:
*Digital files are NON-REFUNDABLE once they have been downloaded. However, your satisfaction is very important to me, so if you are not 100% happy with your purchase for any reason, please let me know so I can make it right for you!
*By submitting photo(s), you agree that you are either the copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder to use the photo(s). You also agree to take full responsibility for any misuse of copyrighted images and agree not to hold Pixel & Paper Art responsible for any misuse of copyrighted images
*This item is for personal use only and may not be used for commercial use without written permission from Pixel & Paper Art
*Some images are unfortunately beyond repair; if this is the case you will receive a 100% refund.
- Store Name: pixelandpaperart
- Vendor: pixelandpaperart
500 N Grand Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63103
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.