- Processing/Turnaround time
The time we need to prepare an order for shipping varies. Our Shop-wide turnaround time is 7-14 business days.
- Estimated shipping times
⋆ North America: 3-5 business days
⋆ Everywhere Else: 10-21 business days
We’ll do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them since we use USPS. USPS is responsible for delivery of your package. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose at checkout.
- Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We’re not responsible for delays due to customs.
✱ Digital Downloads
Your files will be available to download instantly after payment is received. You can download them in 2 ways:
- Via email: Your order details and a download link will be sent to the email address entered at checkout. (Please check your spam/junk/promotions folders if you don’t receive an email immediately after purchase)
- Your Account: If you registered for an account on ISJW, you can download the files from your account page here.
✱ Returns & Exchanges
- Returns: We do not accept returns.
- Exchanges: We do exchange for certain items. Send us a message if you’d like to exchange an item. It must be returned in it’s original new condition.
- Cancellations: Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of the order. Refunds can take 3-5 business days to appear in your account.
✱ Frequently Asked Questions
- Do You Ship With Tracking?
Yes! All orders shipping in the United States include a tracking number. We’ll update your order with the tracking info when we mark your package as shipped.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS do not ship with tracking, but they do come with a customs form number which is almost as good! The customs number will serve as proof that your package was shipped and will serve as an identification number for your package as it leaves our country and enters yours.
- How Long Is Order Processing?
Our turnaround time is 7-14 business days. Occasionally, there may be a slight delay if we have multiple orders we’re trying to push out all at once. In this case, we’ll send you a message letting you know we’re a little behind & you’ll get a free gift for the delay!
- I need my package by a certain date, can you meet it?
If you need your package by a certain deadline, please message us beforehand to make sure we can accommodate it!
Please do not order first & ask after, new orders go to the bottom of our order queue & we may not catch your message in time.
- Can I get a refund on a downloadable Item?
The sale of all digital & downloadable items is final once they are downloaded. The reason for this is because digital items cannot be returned or mailed back to us the way that physical items can. Once downloaded, it’s yours forever.
If you have NOT downloaded the file, we may be able to issue you a refund if it is requested *7 days* from the date of purchase. Our system lets us know which files have been downloaded, so files that have been downloaded in part or in whole may not be refunded.
⋆ Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized IShopJW to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of bags, for example), if you contact us directly.
⋆ Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
and as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) Providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services; and
⋆ Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2) Service providers.
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies (Like USPS). We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3) Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
4) Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
⋆ Data Retention
⋆ Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
1) Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2) Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we am required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3) Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4) Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
⋆ How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, We, JWPrintables, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com.